Billing problems since June
stevo2015

I hope it's just me having these problems.  I have spent hours and hours on the phone getting my billing corrected every month since June . They are great to visit with but my time is valuable. Finally I gave up my unlimited data and went with 12 gig wth 4=data phones.  They started billing me for my old plan + the new simple plan $20 phone with 80 for data. I would leave but have expensive phones that won't work with at&t. I have been with vzw since they began as a business .

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Billing problems since June
VerizonUser1515
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same issue with Verizon since March, 2015.  Please file a complaint with the better business bureau.  I have an existing complaint, and when I spoke with a Verizon executive rep, she hung up on me.  This is unacceptable and someone needs to do something about Verizon.  I have a lawyer on retainer as well, I just need to wait for the better business bureau to finish their steps. 

0 Likes
VerizonUser1515
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same issue with the devices.  I just asked for the money back for the devices and I would return them since they cannot bill me correctly.  Without other people filing a complaint with the better business bureau, they won't ever fix it and they will keep stealing customer's money and time.  It is criminal activity they are partaking in which needs to be stopped.

0 Likes
stevo2015

I am going to see if another month or two straightness out my  billing now that I am on a so called simple billing plan. I only have the two carriers in rural area so want to give them a chance. They always get my bills reduced but it is a painful process.

0 Likes
VerizonUser1515
Enthusiast - Level 2

By not telling the better business bureau you are hurting all the people who are having these issues with Verizon. Please at least file a complaint. It takes less time than being on the phone with Verizon customer service

0 Likes