Billing
ClairG

I joined the Verizon network in December, and started having issues from the start. I had two accounts created when I first joined, but I only needed one. So the second account was never activated and the phone was sent back to the warehouse. Two months later my credit report is showing that I have a Verizon account in collections, which I never received a bill for. When I call customer service they can’t even bring up the account and tell me what the charges are and when I call the collection agency they can’t even tell me either. Such bad business practices. I should have received some type of notice about this account. I’m very upset and my credit is ruined. 

0 Likes
Re: Billing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are truly sorry about the whole ordeal! To better assist you, please send us a Private Note, so we can take a closer look to your situation.

~Maria

0 Likes
ClairG

I don’t know how to send a private note.  Please provide contact information so I can reach out.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would love to aid you through this venue. However, if you prefer a different interaction method, we do offer several platforms. Check them out through this link: https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/. ~Gilbert

0 Likes
ClairG
Spoiler
There’s nothing you can do at this point since my account is with the collectors. I have to figure out how to resolve this issue so it doesn’t continue to impact my credit. The crazy part is I’m still a Verizon customer that doesn’t have any payment issues. You guys messed up when I first signed up by creating two accounts when I only need one. And didn’t tell me a bill was generated for the second account that was closed. Now I have to live with the mistake that was made by Verizon customer service reps. You guys should be held accountable for your mistake not me. 
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I have sent you a private message so we can help. 

-Amber

0 Likes