Blackberry display in most verizon store
jinxs1591
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since blackberry 10 came out you cannot seem to find not one on display in a Verizon store. But you will have a display of 9 of the same IPhones and the same Androids phone and its the same with blackberry 10 accessories

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry display in most verizon store
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I agree there is a definite lack of BlackBerry devices and accessories in even corporate Verizon stores.  I recently was in to look at some of the newer devices (I like to handle them, and browse, and use an actual working model that our local corporate store is able to provide).  Lots of iPhones, tablets, tons of Android, Windows was represented, but there were no, nada, zip, zilch BlackBerry devices.  I was disappointed, since I've owned BB in the past (my first smartphone was a BB) and I wanted to see what the Z10 or Q10 was like.

I don't know if it is the indivdual manager, or the local market, or what determines which phones are carried by each store... but I would like to see more of the BB devices as well.  As far as accessories, I tend to buy my stuff online - it's less expensive and I can comparison shop and get the best deal - and I'll wait a day or two for shipping, which is usually free with a coupon code from many online vendors.

0 Likes
Re: Blackberry display in most verizon store
Not applicable

The reason could be because Blackberry (RIM) is on the way out.

Why stock devices that will just be a headache to the cell provider?

T-Mobile is also not show casing their devices. And I did not see one in the Sprint store either. Have not visited an AT&T

0 Likes