Block international number
laramr

I'm getting calls from 011914442859368 (India?) that I don't answer.  They sometimes try several times I a row and at different times of day and night.  Can I block it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Block international number
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my! I can see why you'd like those pesky calls to stop, laramr. Our Family Base service allows you to permanently block up to 20 numbers, including international numbers. There's lots of great features that go along with Family Base for only $5 per month and it covers all the lines on your account. Right now you can try it out for 3 months free at www.vzw.com/familybase.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my! I can see why you'd like those pesky calls to stop, laramr. Our Family Base service allows you to permanently block up to 20 numbers, including international numbers. There's lots of great features that go along with Family Base for only $5 per month and it covers all the lines on your account. Right now you can try it out for 3 months free at www.vzw.com/familybase.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
VZuser2014
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why can't Verizon users block ALL incoming and outgoing international calls?  I predict more and more users will be getting international calls and Verizon needs to stop this now and provide an option (FREE) that will allow users to block ANY AND ALL international numbers, because Verizon knows that these spammers just change or spoof numbers, so blocking 20 international calls will not cut it.