Block unknown caller
NIMIIPU4
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would like to know how to block harrassing Unknow Caller calls. I have a Verizon called blocker but it does not block these type of calls. Also looked at outaide sources for solution but no luck. I need something that is proven to work.

0 Likes
Re: Block unknown caller
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NIMIIPU4, We understand how frustrating receiving unknown phone calls can be; we're here to help. We recommend that you use our Call Filter feature or our Verizon Smart Family Premium feature to solve this problem. For additional details, visit http://spr.ly/6606EVGNe

TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Block unknown caller
davehul
Enthusiast - Level 2

Call filter will not block all unknown calls,  neither will the Family Smart plan.   you can with either identify a number after the fact and block it in the future but that's useless.  virtually all "unknown" calls are spam and are never used more than once.    When is Verizon going to offer a service that automatically blocks "unknown" calls?

0 Likes