Brought 3 lines to Verizon postpaid got 3 separate accounts instead of one
DeltaPrime

I migrated two lines from a pre-paid account and ported in a third line to Verizon's Play More Unlimited plans via Tele-sales. For some reason, the sales rep created three separate accounts owned by and billed to me, instead of one. I am now being told I need to activate the phones on each line and wait 30 days to transfer 2 of the lines to get all three in a single account.  Each line has a new phone and associated trade-in making this more complicated.

Is there a more expediate/better way to resolve this issue?

0 Likes
Re: Brought 3 lines to Verizon postpaid got 3 separate accounts instead of one
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to hear that this occurred with your account with us. With regard to the account being recently started we will need to access the account for further review. In order to do so please verify your information using the link provided here: By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:https://www.verizonwireless.com/campaign/smauth -Jasper

0 Likes
Re: Brought 3 lines to Verizon postpaid got 3 separate accounts instead of one
DeltaPrime

I get the following error when trying to use the link provided: 

HTTP header value exceeds the configured limit of 8192 characters

0 Likes