Business line (unlimited Pro 2.0) how to add 720p streaming
tlamming
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey guys, how do I switch my business lines from 480p to the 720p (4k UWB) on all of my lines? I call support and they say it already exists, but when I read the fine print for the pro 2.0 plans, it says its 480p by default and you need to switch it yourself. We cant log into each line using the my verizon app, only the business one, and in the business one there is no option to switch this.

Tech support swears its already included, but I dont believe them because of this fine print:

"480p with 720p option (Plus 2.0 & Pro 2.0
Smartphone, activation req’d) & 1080p (Pro Tablet & Data Device). 5G UWB video streaming (Plus 2.0 & Pro 2.0 Smartphone) at 4K. If more than 50% of your talk, text or data usage in a 60-day
period is in Canada or Mexico, use of those services in those countries may be removed or limited."

Halp!

0 Likes
Re: Business line (unlimited Pro 2.0) how to add 720p streaming
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out. Making sure you are aware of your streaming options is important. Let's review. Which plan are you on http://bit.ly/3XevEf5? What Quality streaming options do you see on your device? 

-Sylvia

tlamming
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the business Line Unlimited Pro (2.0) plan.

It looks like the site you linked me to has different fine print:

"Unlimited 4G LTE, 5G Nationwide & 5G Ultra Wideband (UWB) data. After 100 GB/line/mo, data reduced to  speeds up to 600 Kbps (4G LTE & 5G Nationwide) and 3 Mbps (5G UWB). 5G access requires a 5G capable device. Downloads over 5G UWB, uploads initially over 4G LTE, but will not count toward premium network access. Not available for machine to machine services. Domestic data roaming at 2G speeds, int’l data reduced to 2G speeds after 500 MB/day. 4G LTE & 5G Nationwide video streaming at 720p; 4K with 5G UWB. If more than 50% of your data usage in a 60-day period is in Canada or Mexico, use of those services in those countries may be removed or limited"

So, I'm probably all set? And its 720p by default?

tlamming
Enthusiast - Level 3

Any luck on this? Users suggest you do in fact have to ask to get these plans on the higher end streaming by default.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@tlamming ,

Thank you for letting us know the data plan you have. Business lines have different options available to them compared to consumer lines, so the information we provide is generally going to apply towards consumer accounts. What you had shared in the "fine print" is how network management is handed with unlimited data, both domestic and international. This has been available with all of our unlimited data plans, and explained further here: https://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/network-management . As for streaming quality, your smartphone, being on a business line, would be different from a consumer line in that consumer lines can get 720p by default, and business lines have 480p by default (Welcome/Start/Go Unlimited, Just Kids, and Prepaid plans would have 480p by default). In order to unlock premium streaming for your data plan, you will need to make that change through customer service. For a business account, please contact Business Support at 800.922.0204 (Mon-Fri 8am-8pm local time). Does that help explain what is needed?

-Russell

tlamming
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you for the reply, and that makes sense. However, I've called business support and they are saying that 720 is enabled by default. They dont understand that its only set to 480p and that you have to ask to have all of the lines changed over. What else can I do to show your techs on the right options available to us?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon. Thanks for reaching out today. Making sure you get the right help from the right department is vital. I'm here to help. This would be for a Business Acccount, correct?*Justin

tlamming
Enthusiast - Level 3

Justin, that is correct. I tried again today. Here is the reference number if it would help you find out if I went to the right place: 8001313834

tlamming
Enthusiast - Level 3

They are having a really hard time doing this. I was told on Reddit as well that you have to get things to escalations before it can finally get fixed. It must just never get asked to do or nobody really knows the process to do it. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please be assured that our only goal is to help you as much as possible, tlamming. Nothing would make us happier than being able to assist you further, but we do not have any access to business accounts via this platform. Only a specialty team has access to business accounts and they do not have a Social Media team, please call 800-922-0204 and enter your business phone number and your call will be routed to the team that can help you further.

-Antonio