Busy signal when calling voicemail
Dandaman1982

Hi,

I am suppose to have voicemail as a feature but I can not access it.  All I ever get is a busy signal.  I try call *611 to ask customer service for help but I can never speak to a human, and the system just hangs up on me.  I go to the Verizon store stand in line 30 minutes and still the problem is not fixed, I email customer service, no reply.  I am not happy that I am paying for a service that I cant use.  Would somebody help me!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Busy signal when calling voicemail
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Sure. What kind of phone is it and is it when you try to call vm from your phone? And how are you dialing vm, from the icon contact or *86?

0 Likes
Dandaman1982

I get a busy signal when I dial *86 manually or use a contact shortcut.  I have a LG Extravert.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Did you set your voicemail up ?

http://www.ehow.com/way_5472183_verizon-voicemail-set-up-instructions.html

This site may help you. If you did not set it up when you call your own number push the # key and your initial voicemail passcode is the last 4 digits of your cell phone. from there follow the set up prompts.

Good Luck

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Tech support can only help you then and you will have to call from a different phone. 8009220204 and press option 4 then option 6 for a rep. Works every time.

0 Likes
Dandaman1982

This problem has been resolved!  thank you Verizon Store in Fargo, ND!!

0 Likes
Not applicable

So how was it resolved?

0 Likes