CAN'T REGISTER CAN'T PAY BILL
cantpaybill
Enthusiast - Level 2

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF TRYING TO GET PAST DUMB MACHINES SO THAT I CAN JUST PAY MY BILL.

YOUR SYSTEM WON'T LET ME REGISTER. EVERY WEBSITE AND PHONE OPTION THAT I TRY WON'T LET ME GET PAST DUMB MACHINES THAT CANNOT COMPREHEND THE SITUATION.

I BOUGHT A BRAND NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 4 WITH A 2-YEAR PLAN, CAN I PLEASE GET A VERIZON HUMAN BEING TO NOTICE ME AND COMMUNICATE VIA EMAIL OR ANYTHING SO THAT I CAN JUST PAY MY BILL AND GET ON WITH MY BUSY LIFE.

I HAVE CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.

I HAVE PERSONAL INFORMATION.

I JUST RECEIVED A 24-HOUR PAY YOUR BILL TEXT MESSAGE FROM VERIZON WIRELESS, WHICH, OF COURSE, WAS SENT BY A DUMB MACHINE SO IT IS USELESS TO REPLY.

I AM IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY AT THE MOMENT.

CAN SOME VERIZON HUMAN BEING FIX THIS PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF MANKIND.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: CAN'T REGISTER CAN'T PAY BILL
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Cantpaybill,

We want accessing your account to be easy! You can click here to pay your bill online using your account number https://ebillpay.verizonwireless.com/cws/viewLoginPage.do .

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable
0 Likes
cantpaybill
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for the response but I get this error message.
"Authentication failed - please try again or call 800-346-0508 for further assistance."
I also get that same error message when I attempt to pay using my phone.
When I was in the USA I called the telephone number as instructed but was stymied by the machine. The machine wouldn't accept the personal information that it asked for.
Now I am in a foreign country and when I tried to call that number, using the correct country code, I get the local "unable to complete call" message in Spanish.
That is why I've been scouring Verizon webpages for any way to contact support.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

International Support - Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

cantpaybill
Enthusiast - Level 2

I followed the instructions on the International Support page.
I found two landlines and called
1) Country Code
2) Toll-Free Access #
3) Country Code + Toll-Free Access #
All three options failed.

The closest thing to a connection I got was through the "Country Code." I heard a very loud and beep, which was repeated several times, until it ended with a perpetual beeeeeep. I input the Verizon Wireless calling card number 9085594899 and PIN 2392 throughout the repeated beeps and the permanent beeeeeep. It did not work.

0 Likes
Not applicable

www.verizonwireless.com/dam/support/.../worldwide_access_numbers.pdf

This is a adobe PDF document. It lists numbers toll free direct access.

0 Likes
cantpaybill
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes. That is where I found the numbers that I called. If you scroll up to my comment, "4. Re: CAN'T REGISTER CAN'T PAY BILL," you can see that I specifically tried calling the "Country Code" as well as the "Toll-Free Access #." I even tried calling "Country Code + Toll-Free Access #."
I then stated that,
"All three options failed."

This means that the Toll-Free Access # does not work.

I also stated that I tried the numbers from two separate landlines.

Landline #1 did not work. Landline #2 did not work.

0 Likes
cantpaybill
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please allow me to suggest a way to stop wasting everyone's time.

1) A Verizon representative contacts me. This should be through a private channel so that I don't reveal my personal and credit card information to the whole world. I recommend email. Or they can call me. Whatever works.

2) I give the Verizon representative all the information that he/she requires so that Verizon can take my money.

3) Presumably, this representative will allow me to register so that I can pay through my account in the future.

Problem solved in perpetuity.

0 Likes
Not applicable

nternational travelers can also call home for assistance quickly and easily 24 hours a day by dialing + 1 908 559 4899 on GSM/UMTS networks or 011 908 559 4899 on international CDMA networks.* All calls are answered by Verizon Wireless representatives. Verizon Wireless has a dedicated team of global representatives located in the company’s Columbia, S.C.; Folsom, Calif.; and Albuquerque, N.M.; call centers who handle most calls from traveling customers.

The second link I gave you had different numbers.

See above.

cantpaybill
Enthusiast - Level 2

Unfortunately, I tried those very numbers and ran into the same problem that I've stated above:

"Now I am in a foreign country and when I tried to call that number, using the correct country code, I get the local 'unable to complete call' message in Spanish."

My call records show that I had actually tried that number three times before I tried again because you suggested it.
I tried the number using my original Verizon SIM card and global roaming turned on.
I tried the number using the foreign SIM card I obtained here.
I even tried the number using a landline.

None of them worked.

Today is a major national holiday here and I do not have access to someone else who will let me try it on their cellphone.

0 Likes