CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?? NO NO NO.....After 27 years in the same home, I now have almost no Verizon voice connection..... 1 bar....I either drop calls, or person on other end can not hear me. Tried network extender - no help - have been on phone with verizon
shellyjm

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?? NO NO NO.....After 27 years in the same home, I now have almost no Verizon voice connection..... 1 bar....I either drop calls, or person on other end can not hear me. Tried network extender - no help - have been on phone with verizon network dept for over 1 MONTH.....even had one person tell me to CHANGE PROVIDERS!!! What's up with that Verizon customer support?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?? NO NO NO.....After 27 years in the same home, I now have almost no Verizon voice connection..... 1 bar....I either drop calls, or person on other end can not hear me. Tried network extender - no help - have been on phone with ver
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

If nothing works, and every Verizon phone that comes in and out of your house is no longer able to connect, even through a network extender, then suggestion a different carrier is in your best interest. You don't expect them to come out and build a new tower just for you do you?

I don't know where you live, but in 27 years I am sure there has been quite a bit of construction in the area which means more interference. Even if it's not immediately next to you, it could be near the tower.

0 Likes
Re: CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?? NO NO NO.....After 27 years in the same home, I now have almost no Verizon voice connection..... 1 bar....I either drop calls, or person on other end can not hear me. Tried network extender - no help - have been on phone with ver
michelles_vzw
Verizon Employee

As a customer of ours for 27 years, we certainly appreciate your loyalty and want to ensure you are able to use your phone. When did the signal issues start? Did you make any changes to your phone, when the issues started? Are issues only when you are inside the home? Has there been any construction in the area recently?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

IS this every Verizon phone in your house or just your phone?  Did you recently get a new phone?

0 Likes