CHANGING PHONES (question)
mzlovely92
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently upgraded my Razr to the Samsung Glyde in March '09 as a part of a deal because my sister wanted the Alias. We can't upgrade until March '11. My friend gave me his old phone, LG Dare, when he upgraded. I asked my mother if i could change my number over to the Dare. The Samsung Glyde has been giving me such a headache recently. I went to the mall to ask the Verizon reps if there was a fee to change it over. They said no, but my mom says there is. I know how to change over. I just want to know if there is a fee to do all of this or to transfer anything.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: CHANGING PHONES (question)
tim600sl
Contributor - Level 3

There is NO fee for switching to the dare. Done it before.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tim600sl
Contributor - Level 3

There is NO fee for switching to the dare. Done it before.

0 Likes
keeper3
Just for changing the phones, Tim is right. There is no fee. There might be for transferring certain types of stuff depending on the way you do it, and yes I know thats an incredibly vague statement, lol. If you have questions about transferring specific things I could give you some pointers but the subject is too broad to go over everything.
0 Likes
mzlovely92
Enthusiast - Level 1

so is there a fee if i go to the vzw store to have them transfer my contacts and media? and would the change show up anywhere?

0 Likes
tim600sl
Contributor - Level 3

Usually they charge you $10 to transfer your contacts, but most of the time they will waive that like they did it for me. Also, if your account has a VIP status then it's free.

0 Likes