Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
CNAM database
dbuschjr

A search of the community for CNAM shows a long-standing problem that is affecting people's businesses including mine. Any of Verizon's customers we call display the wrong caller ID name. We have updated the CNAM databases twice and a lookup shows the proper caller ID name, but Verizon Wireless still sends the wrong caller ID name to it's subscribers. This results in calls not being answered because they don't recognize the company name.

This is a SERIOUS issue that needs attention expeditiously.

Re: CNAM database
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Caller ID issues are not what we want for you. Our goal is to point you in the right direction to fully address your concern. We recommend you contact the business team at 800-922-0204 to move forward with troubleshooting this concern. I hope this is beneficial. 

0 Likes
Re: CNAM database
dbuschjr

So your response is to send me down the same rabbit hole that many others have been sent without resolution? Nice.