COVID19- Dead zone in Santa Clarita, CA
CellularMan

Dead Zone in the area of Decoro and McBean in Valencia , CA. 
we get calls but no internet. During this covad19 it is essential we have a tower or something. Unless you run around trying to connect to a WiFi not to mention if your WiFi goes black. 

0 Likes
Re: COVID19- Dead zone in Santa Clarita, CA
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Staying connected is a number one priority. I am concerned to read that you are encountering issues with your service and would like to help. When did you notice there was no internet? Do you have trouble with texts? What is your location (intersection, zip code)?

GinaU_VZW

0 Likes
CellularMan

It has been like these for a long time. When we go to the grocery store we 1/2 mile away there is not text or internet service. Only voice at times. 
Same at home, so we rely on WiFi. To be connected. It is a dead zone In the area zip code 91354 and it is on the corner of McBean Parkway and Decoro Drive in Valencia, CA and through SkyCrest Circle and Crown Court Circle.

Only we need to travel a 2 miles away we get reception. So now when we go to the  Ralph’s Plaza 1/2 miles away we cannot communicate the minute we leave home. We have tried everything. Reset iPhones at all levels and nothing. We have IPhone X and 8. 
Thank you for your reply. We need help. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for those details of your location, CellularMan. We do want to help address this issue for you. 

Currently, there are no reported issues for that area and no other customers have reported an issue there either. Are you having issues with just iMessages or all messages like SMS and MMS too?

Have you made sure that your phones have Roaming turned On within the Settings of the phones? https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-206810/

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes
Gotojoe2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I live in the area to and have the same issue. I have checked and verified that I have roaming set on.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's great you've checked your settings like Roaming, Gotojoe2. We'd be glad to help look into the trouble more with you. Please send us a Private Message.

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes
Kh-Phil

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes