Call Filter app does not block spam callers on iPhone even after repeated reporting
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have reported the same spam caller DAILY for MONTHS using the Call Filter app on iPhone and yet the calls keep coming through.

The number is (440) 387-5646. Business name is Level 3 Funding. Maybe if I post it here something will be done about it. 

I've reported this caller so often that the business name comes up when I report the call. It's a "spam contact" in a way. 

Please don't bother stating to add this phone number to Blocked Contacts. I shouldn't have to do that if I've downloaded the Call Filter app. 

Help your customers Verizon! "Filter" calls that they don't want! "Filter" calls that are reported as spam!

0 Likes
Re: Call Filter app does not block spam callers on iPhone even after repeated reporting
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our customer's concerns are always our top priority. Hearing that the Call Filter app is not blocking spam calls to your phone number is not the experience we want for you. We apologize for your inconvenience.

We've noted your reference that you've reported this matter to us. Typically, in issues such as this, we'd further investigate and initiate a Trouble Ticket. Was this process initiated for you? We're here to help you in any way we can.

iPhones also include an option to block unwanted calls. For more info about this option, please visit the website at http://spr.ly/6602zRGLO;

-Robert C.

0 Likes
Re: Call Filter app does not block spam callers on iPhone even after repeated reporting
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Robert - please initiate a Trouble Ticket for me to get Call Filter fixed!
Thank you in advance. 
Yes, I have contacted Verizon Support before through Live Chat regarding Call Filter not working but the rep during that Live Chat was not able to provide any answers as to why the app wasn't working as expected. 
The link you provided in your answer must be an old URL as it comes up as "The page you're looking for can't be found."

0 Likes