Freonr22
Enthusiast - Level 1
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Call history
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're logged into your My Verizon account as Account Owner/Manager, click the red View Usage Details button, then Minutes on the left-hand side.  Use the drop-down, if applicable, to choose the appropriate line.

Logs from previous billing cycles can be viewed by hovering over My Billing & Usage at the top of the screen, then clicking View Bill.  Use the drop-down to select the appropriate bill, then click the Calls&Messages tab.  Use the drop-down to select the appropriate line, if applicable, then click Voice.  Calls logs are available for the past 18 months.

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're logged into your My Verizon account as Account Owner/Manager, click the red View Usage Details button, then Minutes on the left-hand side.  Use the drop-down, if applicable, to choose the appropriate line.

Logs from previous billing cycles can be viewed by hovering over My Billing & Usage at the top of the screen, then clicking View Bill.  Use the drop-down to select the appropriate bill, then click the Calls&Messages tab.  Use the drop-down to select the appropriate line, if applicable, then click Voice.  Calls logs are available for the past 18 months.

Boots12
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi it's shows calls but not text info every text just shows the number I'm using is there a setting I have to change online ? Any help would be appreciated ty

0 Likes
Boots12
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is this the same for prepaid because I used to be able 2 now it's just the cell number that's on my phone don't get why

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

These instructions are for post-paid accounts; AFAIK, pre-paid accounts don't have the same level of detail.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are able to view your usage, Boots12. In order to review usage, once signed in to My Verizon click the Usage menu on the left side of the page. Using the tabs, you can review usage. For message usage the details include the date and time, event, number of texts, and if the message was successful.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Mike285

Yes I need that 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes