Callers are not able hear me
LINHUY92
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been having this problem since May 2017 but intermittently.  Callers can hear me for the first 5 seconds and then cannot hear me after that.  Call ends usually with a hangup on their end.  This is repeated multiple times until I switch to a land line.  So far, no one has been able to resolve this issue. I am on an iphone 7 plus 256GB piano black.  I have tried network reset, reboot, firmware / software updates, disabling LTE calling.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Callers are not able hear me
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want you to have to play tag team with your landline phone any longer, LINHUY92.

You have already done quite a bit of troubleshooting, but want this to be resolved. At this time, is HD Voice enabled or disabled? Go to Settings > Cellular > tap the Cellular Data switch to On > tap Cellular Data Options > tap Enable LTE > tap Voice and Data to turn On > Power the phone off and on.

Do you notice if this happens in a specific location or is it in multiple locations?

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Callers are not able hear me
LINHUY92
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did the steps you mentioned.  Still having the same problems.  Person on the other end can only hear me for the first 5 seconds.  jumbled after that.  I am in my work office.

0 Likes