Callers can’t hear me, calls failed
kywoman
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have called Verizon numerous times with promises the problem will be looked into and someone will call me back, yep, that never happens! So, I am posting here and keeping my fingers crossed. I have relocated to a rural location zip 42025. Purchased new iPhones to upgrade to 5G and still continue to be the old Verizon commercial, can you hear me now? I can hear and see (Facetime) callers but they are getting random words and say I cut in and out very bad. I have a Verizon provided extender which has made absolutely no difference. I am beyond frustrated and unable to communicate with the outside world from inside my own home. On the verge of trying another carrier, but have no idea whether or not that will solve the problem. PLEASE HELP!

Re: Callers can’t hear me, calls failed
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, thank you for reaching out to us today here on social media. It's our top priority to get you the assistance you need regarding any questions or concerns you have. How can personally assist you today? 

*Gen

0 Likes
kywoman
Enthusiast - Level 1

At this point, I believe it to be a problem with my phone as my husband’s (exact to mine) doesn’t have the issue. Can you arrange replacement?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your phone to be working as it should. Please send us a Private Note, so we can help you further and address this phone experience. 

*Bee

0 Likes