Calls go to voicemail from only other phones on our plan
pdjaynes

My wife and I just switched to Verizon and both got new iPhone 13 Pro Max phones yesterday. This morning when I tried to call her it went directly to her voicemail. I texted her and told her to try calling me, and it directly to my voicemail. We both left messages but neither of us saw any missed calls or new voicemails. I called my mom with no problem to test my phone and she called her sister with no problem. We can Facetime without any issues both video and call. We have both turned off and reset our phones. Deleted and reentered each other as contacts. Checked our blocked caller settings.

Anh ideas?

0 Likes
Re: Calls go to voicemail from only other phones on our plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Are you having any issues with any other services? *Estevan

0 Likes
pdjaynes

No just this. I have shutdown and erased our old iPhones and removed the AT&T SIM card. I have restarted ad removed and reentered our SIM cards on our new phones but still the same issue. When I did turn my old iPhone on this afternoon to erase all the missed calls and some missed text messages loaded.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pdjaynes,

We want to make sure your calls work just as you need them to. That's a big deal. We're glad to help figure this out. I'm sending you a private message. Please reply when you can so we can get more details and fully assist you. 

-Andrew

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pdjaynes,

We want to make sure your calls work just as you need them to. That's a big deal. We're glad to help figure this out. Please use the link below to provide account access and enter our secure messaging page.

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/6000JsXc0

-Andrew

0 Likes