Re: Calls won't go through
rocksinger
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon customer service is THE worst in the industry, hands down.

jenk620

I'm in Chicago and I don't have service this morning!

0 Likes
renfest

My network extender iw working great we are required one where I am  as well all blue  when I called them I was in my car and I was able to get through but I can only call when I am on the road I have no land line I can use a neoghbors  if they are home .... I would like to know when this will be taken care of .

0 Likes
oscillot

Same here. I had to unplug my Network Extender and all I have is very slow data and occasional SMS. Voice is down across the board.

0 Likes
Ken-55
Enthusiast - Level 1

Southern CT . . .  Network Extender, cellular network AND texting all DOWN.

Contacted Verizon CS through Skype and they finally acknowledged system issues.

0 Likes
Krav77

Same problems here in MA.  Really getting tired of this happening.  Verizon needs to get their act together!!!!

<Post edited to comply with the .>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Not applicable

Anybodys' NE back working again?  Still down in PA. 

0 Likes
Not applicable

9:30 am Monday morning, NE still down.  Justin (frome Tech support) is suppose to follow up today.  Now, not sure if it's my NE went bad, again or if it's still the outage? 

0 Likes
manlygent

looks like i am not the only one having problems with my NE/ although my wife and sons i-phones get 6 bars/ i barely get 2 with my samsung note and dropped calls// of course they blame it on comcast as comcast says if it was them   why would i-phones be getting plenty of bars

0 Likes
Not applicable

Are the Iphones 3G?  I have the Galaxy S3.  Okay, when I first got the NE it was only 3G in my area and I had full bars. Then 4G LTE moved in and it went down to 2 bars.  Now, I dial #48 and it states, You are under network extender coverage.  With or without the NE I only have 2 bars, maybe 3 in my upstairs.  But, I have never had a dropped call with or without the NE, since 4G LTE moved in.  The Tech support said I should be showing full bars with the NE, I can't seem to make them see that since 4GLTE moved in it never did show full bars.  Although they say the 4G LTE is strictly data.  So I am still saying it's because of the 4G LTE and/or 4G phones. 

Do you have your data on when making a call or off?  Try the #48 and for the heck turn your data off try that for a couple calls and see if they drop.  4G is suppose to be stronger then 3G maybe that is why we are only showing 2 bars.  Thing is when I show 1 bar, without the NE I still can make and receive calls with no problem.

0 Likes