Can I Block Calls And Text Messages On My Device?
ELIZABETHMC3

If I block calls and texts accordingly in usage controls does that supercede the unblocking on an iphone. ie. if i have solid blocked contacts with verizon wireless on my hom

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: blocked calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question Elizabethmc3, and you've come to the right place for help. If you block a number using our Call & Message block it will continue to block calls from that number even if it is unblocked on the iPhone. However, iMessages will still go through as these messages are not blocked with our Call & Message block. iMessage run over Apple's network.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: blocked calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question Elizabethmc3, and you've come to the right place for help. If you block a number using our Call & Message block it will continue to block calls from that number even if it is unblocked on the iPhone. However, iMessages will still go through as these messages are not blocked with our Call & Message block. iMessage run over Apple's network.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!