Can I Cancel My Plan Without Having To Call Customer Support?
dortiz18

i need to cancel my plan i dont want to call in because any time i call the number is wrong how i can i cancel my plan any other way

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: i need to cancel my cell phone plan but any time i call the number that is given to me it doesnt give me the option to cancel the plan
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have to contact Customer Service (*611 from your cell phone or 800-922-0204) or visit your local Corporate VzW store to cancel service.  You can't cancel via your My Verizon account. If you call, at the phone tree press 4 for Other and then say Agent.

View solution in original post

Re: i need to cancel my cell phone plan but any time i call the number that is given to me it doesnt give me the option to cancel the plan
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have to contact Customer Service (*611 from your cell phone or 800-922-0204) or visit your local Corporate VzW store to cancel service.  You can't cancel via your My Verizon account. If you call, at the phone tree press 4 for Other and then say Agent.

mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

you have to actually speak with a person *611 go threw there and let a customer service rep know what you want to do

0 Likes