Can I Go Back To The Old Voicemail Format?
BAK102

the new voicemail update is horrible. have to enter phone numbers and pass words and then listen to very detailed message about the voice mail you are trying to listen. very time consuming and inconvenient. can i go back to the old format where all i had to do is enter my password?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: can i go back to the old voicemail format? do not like the new national format.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can turn off the envelope information in the preferences.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: can i go back to the old voicemail format? do not like the new national format.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can turn off the envelope information in the preferences.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
kevinr_vzw
Verizon Employee

BAK102, being able to get to just the message before hearing the message details is important. Ann154 has advised to turn off the envelope information in the preferences, which is absolutely correct. I just wanted to provide you with the link to show the steps on how to complete this based on the area that you're in: Voice Mail Options | Verizon Wireless Locate the area that you're in and click on the link for "Voice Mail Guide" and that will give you the steps. Please keep us posted if you have any further questions or concerns. 

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes