Can I get call history for a specific number for the past 5 years?
alleycay
Enthusiast - Level 1

I need them for a legal matter and I don't know when exactly the calls were made. I don't really want to pay for a ton of bill reprints!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I get call history for a specific number for the past 5 years?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand the importance of being able to obtain documents for legal purposes alleycay. Our online call records are only available for the past 18 months. In order to obtain call details for the past 5 years, you would need to purchase bill reprints by contacting our customer service department at 1800-922-9204. This will include call details. The bill reprint fee is $5.00 per statement.

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Bills and calls are available online for 18 months only, message numbers for 90 days.

0 Likes
alleycay
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was told they are available for up to 7 if you go through the billing dept. I just wanted to know if i could have them search for a certain number.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

They more than likely can't search for a certain number, but I bet they could send you electronic files of your bills beyond the 18 months and you could search them. Call them up and tell them what you need, I find doing a chat session gets you the most accurate information, but because you'd need files it might be best to ring them.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

You will have to pay for the bill reprints. They don't sort for specific numbers.

Best wishes

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I'm sure billing can find bills from years past, but not necessarily the usage details.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand the importance of being able to obtain documents for legal purposes alleycay. Our online call records are only available for the past 18 months. In order to obtain call details for the past 5 years, you would need to purchase bill reprints by contacting our customer service department at 1800-922-9204. This will include call details. The bill reprint fee is $5.00 per statement.

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rjstarkey

this 800 number goes to a medical alert marketing / selling promo and not Verizon - which is 800-922-0204

0 Likes