Can I remove extra data after an overage?
cbigbart

I was about to go over my data minutes so I thought that I paid $10 for an additional 1 gig of service for that one month but I received a letter from Verizon where it would appear that they have signed me up for the additional gig forever.  I happened to be on a long road trip and used a lot of data.  Under a normal month I don't come close to using all of my data.  How do I pay only for the one month?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Short term data overage
Weth
Legend

When you add data, you are changing your plan, not only adding data for 1 month.  You simply change back to your previous level on the first day of your next billing period.  There is no way to do it only for 1 month other than this 2 step approach. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Take a look at your bill and your plan.  Verizon doesn't change your plan without your consent.  You can make a plan change at anytime to an available plan that suits you, but you cannot return to a plan unless it is still offered.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

When you add data, you are changing your plan, not only adding data for 1 month.  You simply change back to your previous level on the first day of your next billing period.  There is no way to do it only for 1 month other than this 2 step approach. 

0 Likes