Can I tell if I'm blocked
LYNDAN47

I'm trying to tell if someone blocked my text messages. I use message plus and when I view details on the message it says it was delivered. Does that mean the message got to their phone? I do not know their carrier only know they have an iphone. I know that when I called them it rang once maybe twice and went to voicemail. It's driving me nuts and I'm really mad. Would love any input.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can I tell if I'm blocked
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

From your description it sounds more like if your number is blocked on the phone and not through their MyVerizon account online.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LYNDAN47,

Let's set the right expectations on a blocked number. If you are blocked with this other person, your texts would go through normally on your end, and any calls would go straight to voicemail.

On their end, they would never receive your texts, although they may receive a notification that you tried calling them. This would be assuming they have blocked you through the phone itself and not some other application or program.

RussellM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
zmayse2019

Would my number show up in their usage log if they blocked me? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

zmayse2019, that would depend on the type of block implemented. A block that prevents the completion of the call at the carrier level will prevent the call from showing on the call logs. We hope this information helps. 

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes