Can I transfer a Verizon iPhone to another Verizon account?
KRIFIT17

Can I transfer a verizon iPhones line of service to a diffrent verizon account

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Transferring Verizon iPhone to another Verizon account
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes, both account owners would need to approve the transfer of service, but it can be done as long as the line being transferred is not in a device payment program.  If it is, it will need to be paid off before the transfer can take place.

Transfer your service FAQs | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes, both account owners would need to approve the transfer of service, but it can be done as long as the line being transferred is not in a device payment program.  If it is, it will need to be paid off before the transfer can take place.

Transfer your service FAQs | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Hopefully Verizon will allow something in the near future for someone to to transfer the DPP. T-Mobile offers if.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KRIFIT17, thanks for reaching out to us and I can certainly assist you with getting you information about transferring this line to another account. Let's get some additional information and point you the right direction, do you want to transfer the 10 digit mobile number as well as the device to the other account? Are both accounts under the same name?

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Vmoore18

That is false. You can transfer the device payment along with the line to another verizon account.

0 Likes