Can I upgrade on Black Friday if I am still in contract?
COOLCLIFF

If I'm in a 2-year contract that has not expired yet, is there any way we can get one of the Black Friday deals out there (buy iPhone 7 get $250 gift card free)...or can we not do this until the contract is up?

If not, are there any deals for unlocked phones during Black Friday and if so, where can we find those?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Black Friday Question
Weth
Legend

They all seem to require new device payment plan, so your in contract line will not be eligible.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the deals allows you to purchase the phone at full retail price in one lump sum, then you should be do so without affecting your current contract.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

The bulk of the Black Friday deals are for new sign ups.  Other deals would require you to have a line with an available upgrade.

There are other option of course.  Best Buy has some really nice unlocked phones.  Make sure you purchase one that is Verizon compatible, many are NOT and are GSM only.  

Currently the Nexus 6p is $450, Moto pure is $250, G4 is $200-250.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

They all seem to require new device payment plan, so your in contract line will not be eligible.

0 Likes