Can I use my phone in St Thomas?
chrissim2

Can I use my phone in St. Thomas?? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can I use my phone in St Thomas?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sounds like you’re about to go on an amazing trip, chrissim2. I’m glad that you’re reaching out to us before you head out. I want to make sure that we get you all the proper details about using your phone in St. Thomas. Can you please tell me what kind of cell phone you will be using? How long wil you be in St. Thomas for? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mechler

I don't feel like this question got answered. I'm wondering as well but most of the answers I find through Google are years old.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mechler, I have the answers you need and let's get you the right information. Depending on the device you have, the phone should work in St. Thomas. However, international charges will apply if you use your device in that location. Here's more information on pricing and also you can check if your device will work in St. Thomas. http://vz.to/1BenSWy Enjoy your trip and please let us know if you have any additional questions.

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes