Can anyone tell me where I can go to leave a customer service review? I'm angry and feel like someone needs to know
catkessler

I am completely frustrated with vzw at this point. I traded in my old iPhone 4s through the device recycling program, but i was not given the $200 credit as promised. I did not know that I could do this in store, and made the mistake of mailing it in. They obviously got my device confused with someone else's and they said i turned in an iPhone 4, and only credited me $100. I have been given the run around by their call centers for 2 weeks now. It clearly shows in the system what my old device was, and they can even tell me that the IDs do not match up and that I should be credited, yet I still have not received my $100. Every time I talk to them, I keep getting "you'll hear something in 7-10 business days." It's been that long and no response. I also visited a local store and spoke with a manager who said he would follow up on it for me and get back to me in 48 hours. Do you think I ever heard back from him? Nope. I called the store every single day and he never called me back. Awesome customer service right? So now I'm out my iPhone and my $$. And does anyone from VZW care? NO. They could have fixed this issue. They could have credited my account the $100 that everyone seems to agree I'm owed, but yet they haven't. Instead, they continue to waste my time by making me have to continuously call their call centers just to be told the same thing over and over again. This is unacceptable service from a company that's supposed to be the #1 cell service provider. And I can't find a single place to write an actual customer service review, I guess that means they don't really care if they give poor customer service because they don't want to hear about it. If anyone knows how I can speak to someone who might actually care about this issue and the horrible service I'm receiving that would be great. And I would highly recommend not using their device recycling program unless you do it in store. They are incompetent and will screw you out of your money.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can anyone tell me where I can go to leave a customer service review? I'm angry and feel like someone needs to know
LAsunsetgirl

Did you get resoulution.  What state are you in?

0 Likes