Can i transfer the data i bought for a prepaid phone to a phone on a month to month plan.
Davisbaby82
Enthusiast - Level 1

I bought my LG optimus zone 2 prepaid phone from dollar General on Dec 29. Just need something to hold me over till tax time, when I had plans on getting a better phone. Well unfortunatly, on the 31st, i ran the system check for updates, said there were updates. So I ran the updates, the phone rebooted, and i received the message "unfortunately LGSetupWizard has stopped." I have tried everything, it is in safe mode now, and still unable to do anything. I barely used any of the $45 air card I purchased with the phone. So, I ended up going to Verizon on Jan. 7th to see if they could help me, which theu couldn't because it's prepaid. But, I ended up qualifying for a phone and a plan. So now I have the LG G3, but now I'm stuck with a phone i wasn't able to use for a week, so I'm out the $70, I spent on the phone and air card. And ended up spending more money on the phone I currently have. I mean, u can check the account and see it hasn't been used, but a couple of days. I mean I only paid $24 for the phone it was on sale, but the $45 worth of time on the phone is just read service. Is there anyway of transfering the unused amount to my new account, or somehow getting a refund, of some kind.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can i transfer the data i bought for a prepaid phone to a phone on a month to month plan.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the inconvenience and your efforts are greatly appreciated! Please contact our Pre-Paid Team for additional assistance: 888-294-6804

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!