Can not upgrade because my device is listed as Order Still Pending??
qkrlddh

Hi, I have Droid X which I used for 2 years, and I can actually upgrade my device now.

However, whenever I try to upgrade, on 'Which devices would you like to upgrade?' page, my Droid X is listed as Order Still Pending, and can't select to start the upgrade process.

I deleted cookies and restart browser and so on, but didn't help...

Has anyone seen this kind of error before?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can not upgrade because my device is listed as Order Still Pending??
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

have you made any recent changes to your plan?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want you to be able to upgrade as soon as possible qkrlddh! I would be concerned too, if I was receiving an error message when I knew I was eligible.

tikibar1 has a good question. In most cases the pending order error is in regards to an account or plan change that is scheduled for a future date. Have you made any recent changes? Have you tried to test any of your other eligible lines to see if the same error message occurs? Did you cancel an upgrade on this line recently?

These questions will help us get to the bottom of this!

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Diane2

Help!

I am in a similar situation. I changed my plan to the "share everything" for my iPhone and iPad, and tried to upgrade my second line to another iPhone. This was over the phone with customer care. There was apparently some sort of phone glitch and I did not get sent to the "terms and conditions" recording after we finished talking. But I didn't know that anything was wrong. Anyway, the plan was changed, my iPad was turned off, but the phone has been in order pending status for a week. I finally went to a local store who gave me a new iPad SIM and got that working again, but they couldn't do anything about the phone order which is still stuck (even though I accepted the terms and conditions several days ago, and did it again at the store) They attempted to cancel the original order, so they could put through a new order and just sell me the phone, but their request to cancel the original order is also now "order pending." SO how long am I supposed to wait??? Can you guys speed this up somehow? Other people have left messages saying they were stuck in "order pending" status for months!

Message was edited by: Diane  OK, took two weeks altogether but it finally cleared. Kudos to Cedric at the Culver City store, he made many many calls and kept checking back daily, even called my when he was on his day off to tell me it was finally resolved. Have new phone now. Phew!!!

0 Likes