Can someone give me a straight answer on unlimited plan pricing and promotion
jettabrett92

Just hoping a Verizon rep will clarify on pricing and promotions for the post-paid unlimited plan.

We have 4 lines (2 verizon post paid - non-unlimited) and 2 verizon prepaid lines.  We want to consolidate all 4 lines into unlimited plans.  I intended to do 1 line on the 5G Play More ($45) and the other 3 lines on the Welcome unlimited ($30).

1. Will the monthly bill be $135 a month for all 4 lines?  (plus taxes, etc.)
  2. Will the 3 "welcome-unlimited" lines be eligible for the $240 e-gift card stated on the website for BYOD?  ($720+ total)
  3. Will the 5G Play More line be eligible for $800 toward a new phone?  (I also see that on the website)

I've tried chatting with verizon agents and get varying answers.  For example the pricing was different from what was stated before and another rep said we didn't qualify for the promotions even though it's clearly on the website.  It shouldn't be this hard.  Thanks in advance.

BTW - verizon customer since high school - 20 years+

0 Likes
Re: Can someone give me a straight answer on unlimited plan pricing and promotion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us here. We would be more than happy to clarify things for you. Please, do us the kindness of sending us a Private Note.

*Faith

0 Likes
Re: Can someone give me a straight answer on unlimited plan pricing and promotion
jettabrett92

Message sent - I hope I get a reply...

0 Likes
jettabrett92

I reached out to Verizon and this is the literal reply that I got:

"Thanks a million for meeting us here. Allow me to extend our appreciation for your loyalty to our family! To clarify, if one line is on Welcome Unlimited, all lines will need to remain on Welcome Unlimited. That offer is seperate to our Mix and Match plans (Play More, Get More, Do More, and 5G Start.) Does this help clarify in regard to the plan options for each line?   In addition,"

I can not begin to tell you how underwhelming this reply is.  You didn't address any of my questions.   Maybe the reply is not showing in full although I checked in 3 browsers across 2 devices.  If anyone else at Verizon wants to take a shot at this I would love a response.  Since somehow the Verizon rep who responded got confused, know that I plan to have all 4 lines unlimited.  I can't believe it's this hard to get an informed reply.  Do they even read the messages?
0 Likes