Can't accept Terms and Conditions
Prizm
Enthusiast - Level 2

I see that this problem has been ongoing with Verizon orders since 2014! I mean, seriously?

I purchased an iphone13 Pro on preorder and my order is on hold. It says I need to accept Terms and Conditions, but it wont let me. I spoke with 3 reps and they all say it's fine on "their end" and yet my order is still on hold.

I need this resolved before 9/24. This is ridiculous.

Re: Can't accept Terms and Conditions
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We sincerely understand your concerns about your order, Prizm. You mention that 3 representatives confirmed that everything is showing fine on our end. Please note that it will take some time to get the order updated with a different status. Please check the status of your order online at this link (https://www.verizon.com/od/cust/orderStatusIndex#/) daily to check on order updates. -Antonio

0 Likes
ItShouldNotBeThisHard
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem and same response from Verizon.  

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're here to assist with questions and concerns regarding order. Let's get started. Do you see any option for terms and conditions when you sign in to My Verizon? -Corey

0 Likes
fedupwithlousyservice
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue here with an order for an iPhone13 pro, scheduled for October 1 delivery. Spent a total of five hours, trying to get through to Verizon on line and chatting with three different reps. ...no one can help. Went to a Verizon store and they said they couldn't help either since the order was placed on line. I'm beyond frustrated.

Expected better from Verizon!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

fedupwithlousyservice, we apologize for the issues you are having and we want to help. as someone who is waiting to be able to buy the iPhone 13, I know how crucial it is for you to be able to accept the terms and conditions. What happens when you log into your My Verizon online account to accept the terms and conditions?  JacobG_VZW

0 Likes
sroertel

My order for the Iphone 12 mini keeps saying I need to accept terms and conditions.  When I do, it says this phone doesn't need to have terms and conditions accepted but my order keeps saying it is on hold.  I have called and they had me cancel my order and make another one, which I did and it is doing the same thing.  It says it is to ship Oct 22, maybe it will but I am afraid it will still be on hold, did a chat online and they said my order is fine and should by updated in 3 hrs, it has been 24 hours and no update.  Can you please escaled my request to leadership management.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you are able to process your order as needed. With regard to the account let's look at your order to make sure it is processed correctly. Send us a private message to further review. -Jasper

0 Likes
customer1232
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've had the same issue and talked to several reps and they all said that no terms and conditions are required. Every time you try and accept terms and conditions, item remains on hold and it says no terms and conditions are needed for this product. Still on hold !!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

customer1232, I am here for you to help with getting this in order. So we can help, please send us a Private Note. *Jose

0 Likes