Can't accept Terms and Conditions
liyao1031
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just experienced this issue when I tried to order an iPhone 13 pro with Verizon representative today. I’m now afraid this order may not go through…

Re: Can't accept Terms and Conditions
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure everything is good to go with your order, liyao1031. What is the current status of the order showing as, when you access your online account? Looking forward to hearing back.

-Chris

0 Likes
Jamie46

Even though Mark helped me cancel my order a month ago, the order is still showing in my account as pending. On my home page there is a "Notifications: Your order shipped on ." with no date, and a "Notifications: "Your recent activity requires additional steps." When I click on "Track order" for the first notification it takes me to the screen as if it's still a pending order and still expecting trade in on my old phone. When I click "View details"  on the second it just takes me to the Account activity page with nothing helpful. It's as if this is a zombie order that is never going to arrive and never going to go away (and it this point it had better not arrive because I've been told it's cancelled). Something is seriously broken in this system.

0 Likes
Jamie46

I sincerely hope you have better luck than I did, liyao1031. I'm stuck with my iPhone X and hugely disappointed I wasn't able to upgrade, and more than a month after this debacle I'm still trying to get Verizon to cancel the fees they charged for an upgrade and to clear this zombie order out of their system.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Jamie46! We understand how important it is for your order to be taken care of. When was the order cancelled?

*Ellisandra

0 Likes
Jamie46

It was supposed to have been cancelled by Mark on 05-15-2022.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for that information, Jamie! I can dig deeper into this, I

ll just need access to the account. To avoid working with multiple agents, let's get you into the Secure Channel. This will ensure we stay together, and work on resolving this concern. Please click the link below, hope to see you soon!

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/6004zgjRQ

*Angela

0 Likes
Lucybluemoon
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is what happened to me today! It was so hard to finalize the upgrade information. I ended up calling and that made it go faster (automated voice so no waiting either). If you do call make sure you have a pin set up on your account! Not sure why it's so hard to make use of their promos, but the loading, errors, and not being able to find the same information I was getting from the reps on my own. 

I am trying to do the $800 off on a trade-in upgrade for Samsung  phones; trading my S21 FE that is in perfect condition, and I have had for less than 6 months to the S22 Plus. I will update to let people know if it goes off without a hitch or if I have to spend another 4 hours looking at errors and loading screens. This doesn't happen on any other site so it is extra frustrating

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting $800 off a new device is certainly a great value, Lucybluemoon. We want to be sure you get what you qualify for. Please keep us updated and let us know if you need further assistance in the matter. We will be here for you.

-George

0 Likes