Re: Can't activate galaxy watch4
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry to learn about the result with the manufacturer of your watches! We would definitely like to take another look into this for you. Please send a Private Note, and we can go from there. Thanks very much! 

-Jordan

0 Likes
AceV
Enthusiast - Level 3

No, you're not even reading the posts. Every time I update someone says to message them. We go through the steps. Wasting 1 to 2 hours just to admit every fix you can possibly do has been done repeatedly. Look at the notes of the previous 4 or 5 people that tried. Instead of feeling helped because someone reached out, it's having the opposite effect. It's an auto response without even paying attention to what was already said. Essentially not cared about before the conversion even begins.

Paulowenstroupe

Any success?  I didn't 15 hours and 16 reps Verizon to Dubai have them tell me go to Samsung and when u sent to appt the location they sent me does not even touch watches. 😑 

0 Likes
coryfg
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same issue. I spoke to a number of people at Verizon over the last 5 days only to be told in the end it can't be connected. Working w/ Samsung to get a refund. Thankfully, I'm within my 15 days. 

Having said that, this chain about this issue has been going on for 9 months. It's amazing that Samsung, one of the largest mobile device makers and Verizon one of the largest mobile networks have not been able to figure out how to resolve this after 9 months. That is crazy. I work for a software company and if we didn't issue a fix for something as prevalent as this after this much time has passed, we'd be out of business. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

15 hours is far too long for any issue.  We are sending you a Private Message now to assist you further.  Thank you for all your patience.

-Sean

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

coryfg, we want to do all that we can to help activate your Galaxy Watch. What exact issues are you experiencing when trying to activate it? Please share details of what we've tried with you so far.  -Alicia

0 Likes