Can't call certain numbers from VZW
simpsosf

This occurs on my office phones. We use a system called RingCentral and when people call our office lines from a VZW phone, they often get a message that this number is not in service or silence with no ringtone. This does not happen with other branded cell phone companies. I do not know who to call about this and would like some direction. Same thing is happening to us as what is happening in this thread:

Re: Can't call certain numbers from VZW. No issues from other networks.

I have tried the few fixes in the thread and none worked, so I am worried the only fix will be from VZW side. Any help would be appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't call certain numbers from VZW
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, simpsosf. We definitely understand your concern. We never want you to miss any type of call. We know how important this is to you. We recommend reaching out to your landline provider regarding this. There is nothing on our end that would prevent a wireless caller from calling a landline number. We do not restrict our numbers unless a customer requests some type of block. We did dig a little deeper into this issue and found that on the Ring Central website there is a known issue regarding this. Please check out the link below for more details. Does this help? 

http://spr.ly/6580DUJxo

Dia_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes