Can't connect to Mobile Network in Ohio City (Cleveland)
SarhG

For the last 2 days, neither me nor my husband can send or receive calls when we are at home. He has an iphone and I have a droid. Internet works fine on both but cannot connect to "mobile network" when calling out and calls in just go to vm. When we drive a mile down the road, it's fine. We are well within the service area per the map. What happened????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't connect to Mobile Network in Ohio City (Cleveland)
budone
Legend

I would call tech support from another phone and have them place a trouble ticket on the tower you hit

0 Likes
SarhG

Our zip is 44113. But it's really just the area near our house. We go a couple blocks, we can connect no problem.

0 Likes
SarhG

What number should we call?

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Sorry, forgot to add this. Call 800-922-0204 choose option 3 (Tech support)

0 Likes
SarhG

Thank You! Will give them a ring from my Mom's house tomorrow.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Sara while your on the phone with Tech you might have them check your PRL there could be a possibility it needs updated as well.. 

b33

0 Likes
SarhG

will do.... whats a prl?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Sara your PRL is your Preferred Roaming List it usually gets updated once a month but sometimes it can span a couple of Months updating the PRL helps to connect to the Towers)  To add > NON 4G > phones you can update the PRL by dialing *228 send on our 4G phone's usually just shutting them down and powering them back can update them but sometimes Tech has to push out the prl's

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get this fixed SarhG! Are you able to successfully send and receive calls now? If not and you have a 4G device please remove/insert the sim test and share. If you have a 3G iPhone try resetting network settings here http://vz.to/10cLQJx If you are still unsuccessful please send me a direct message with your mobile number and an alternate call back number. Thank you.

Tominque B.
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes