Can't login to view or pay bill after cancellation
timmorris83
Enthusiast - Level 2

I cancelled my service and my account was immediately deleted. Now I can't log in to view or pay my bill. Even went to store to pay bill and they couldn't access my account without the full account number, which I didn't have on me at the time. I did call and was able to pay the first part of my bill, but I have just received another bill and have no idea what it is for. Seems like they shouldn't cancel the account until all services are paid for. I have not received a paper bill, so I guess my question is, how do I get a hold of a bill so I can view what I am paying for? This is all very inconvenient and all I'm trying to do is give them their money.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't login to view or pay bill after cancellation
Snn5
Legend

You can log in with the username you used to register with My Verizon since your number is no longer a valid number to any valid account.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You can log in with the username you used to register with My Verizon since your number is no longer a valid number to any valid account.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're having issues with logging into your account to pay your bill timmorris83. You can use this link http://vz.to/1fdEQVi . Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
timmorris83
Enthusiast - Level 2

Haha, thank you so much. I had no idea I create a username initially. I've always used my phone number.

timmorris83
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't see the "correct answer" button. I see actions, but it says no actions are available.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

On desktop full page browsers, the "correct link" is under the response you found to be correct.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Capture.PNG

0 Likes