Can't receive calls or texts. Can't send texts.
RowdiGal

Help!  I am at my wits end.  At the beginning of this week I could not text one person - my husband who is on the same plan as me.  I spent two hours on the phone with a Verizon Technical Support person on Thursday evening, then Friday morning I can't receive calls or texts.  I cannot send texts.  After several more calls, still not working.  We tried every fix possible including a factory reset.  I thought of going to a Verizon store and having them replace the SIM card and activate it for me.  Do you think this will help?  My only other option is to get a new phone, but I am afraid to get a new phone on the Verizon network for fear this same thing will happen.  Any suggestions?  Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
Re: Can't receive calls or texts. Can't send texts.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to make sure that you are able to have your device perform the way you want it to. Did you recently change the device on your line, or make any other changes to the line? Do you know if a previous representative mooted the possibility of a network ticket?

PeterP_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Can't receive calls or texts. Can't send texts.
RowdiGal

I spoke to several representatives and nothing was resolved.  I ended up taking my phone to a Verizon store and they fixed it on site within 10 minutes. Everything is working fine now.

0 Likes