Can't text, receive or send signals with full signal from 11a to 2p in Santa Clara Ca,
davidtrish

I've an iPhone 10.  During peak times I cannot send or receive IM, receive or send images or place calls.  My commute takes me down the 101 corridor through several zip codes where signal coverage used to be good but it has degraded steadily over the last 6 months or so.  Calls just drop.  My wife and I call that being Verizoned.  Seems there's no resolution.  Call quality, when I can connect, has become difficult to understand the other party with every other syllable being cut out.  No honesty on Verizon's part about the towers being unable to handle all the traffic.  I don't think it's my phone.  I've done all the troubleshooting steps.  Been a Verizon customer for 20 years.  I'd change providers but I don't think other providers would be any better as it seems the current infrastructure just can't handle the volume of data and calls.  Some honesty would be refreshing.  It would at least be encouraging to know that somewhere in the future I may be able to send a photo or make a call when I want to.  $100 bucks a line ain't cheap for a marginal service

0 Likes