Can we update plan?
Ghscougar

Can we change our current plan to the new 10 gigs for $ 80. What would the total cost be for our 3 smartphones under this plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can we update plan?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can change your plan at any time.

What plan do you have now? Under contract or not? Edge payment agreements on any of the lines?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ghscougar

Under contract but was told by a customer service rep that currently customers could not switch to this plan. For new customers only.  Just wanted to verify

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ghscougar, we want you to subscribe to the best plan to fit your wireless needs! You can change you plan as your needs change at any time. For more details regarding this 10 GB plan, click the link below:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/more-everything/

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Yes, you can switch to More Everything plan with 10 GB data for $80.

What you do not understand, that whether you are a new customer or established customer, that is just part of the charge. You still must pay monthly access fees, and in the case of a new customer, device payments fees on top of that.

I assume you are on a contract, so for you it will be $80 for the data, and then $40 for each smartphone access fees. Since you are on contract, you don't have a device payment fee.

New customers will also pay the $80, and then pay $15/month access fee BUT they will most likely need new equipment and needs to pay $15 to $30 per month more for device payment.

0 Likes