Canceling my service
joshteets

Can anyone tell me how much its gonna be I've been with verizon for almost three years and I'm considering canceling my service but i have no idea how much it is. When i called to ask about canceling Customer service rep didn't really seem interested in keeping my business. Very saddened that i need to switch.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Canceling my service
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call customer support at *611 or 1-800-922-0204.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
shutterbug07
Contributor - Level 2

When is your contract up?

0 Likes
paot

Customer service at Verizon is a joke, out of 10 people I have talked to maybe 1 who was nice, not really helpful, but nice.

0 Likes
annabug12

i was thinking the same thing, i want to know how much it would be too and my contracts not up until February.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call customer support at *611 or 1-800-922-0204.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@joshteets

It saddens me to hear you're thinking of leaving us!  I would love the opportunity to try and restore your confidence in our service.  What's going on with your wireless device or service that has you thinking of canceling?  I would love to help.

How many lines do you currently have with us, and how many are you looking to cancel?  Are they still in contract?  If so, when is your contract end date?  Let me know so I can further assist.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
gcatalioti
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello Everyone. I wanted to share my recent experience with the Verizon community so hopefully the word spreads. On 5 December I purchased a Galaxy Note III from the Verizon Wireless website, enrolling in the Edge program which would allow me to pay monthly for 24 months. The day the package was delivered I had sign for it, brought it into my home, only to find that nothing was in the box besides some papers. I immediately contacted Verizon and Fedex and filed a complaint. Verizon gave me the "run around" (by "run around" I mean revealing that there was nothing they could do for me) for nearly a hour before instructing me to file a claim with the insurance company, which I immediately did. The next day the insurance company advised me that I would not be refund since the phone had never been activated and that I would have to settle this with Verizon. I proceeded to do so and Verizon continued with the "there's nothing we can do for you" line, because it was supposably my resposibility. Finally I was forwarded to my 2nd Supervisor in as many days. After another long discussion the manager assured me that a ticket had been submitted and it would take 7-10 days for the verdict. So on 16 December I called and to check where I stood and the operator told me that everything was settled and whether or not I would like another phone shipped. I politely said, "hell no, i'd much rather go to the store this time." The operator chuckled and said, "ok I will leave a note on your account in case of any issues." I proceeded to the store where…..you guessed it, I ran into issues. The verizon employee told me that I would be unable to purchase any phone. I told the employee the story and they decided to call Verizon. Once I got on the phone with them and told them my story, they replied by telling me that my claim was not processed correctly and another claim would have to be filed. So after traveling 20 minutes, spending a hour at the store, I was back at square one. Overall I have spoken to 7 different operators including 3 supervisors, filed to claims, and traveled to a store for no resolve. I have been very calm and respectful but these people have continued to jerk me around. This is the most unorganized company I have ever dealt with. One supervisor assured me that he would call and follow up but of course he never did. He also told me that any operator could reach me because he left his information. Now I've been promised the same thing my another supervisor of course. Absolutely ridiculous. I have been so stressed but Verizon couldn't care less.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! Why do you want to leave us annabug12? We love being your wireless provider and we are looking forward to many more years to come. May I ask for you to share your questions or concerns as we are eager to assist. I'm confident that we can change your mind and get you to stay a part of our happy wireless family. I'm looking forward to your reply.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sounds like alot has happened in attempts to get that matter taken care of. I would not like to keep addressing the same matter. We stive to get your concerns addressed in the first attempt and I apologize on behalf of Verizon Wireless for the delay. I would like to review your account and get this resolved and address any inconsistencies with our staff.

I am following you, if you could follow me BrianP_VZW and send me a direct message with your mobile number and billing password (or last 4 of your ssn) I'd be happy to review this.

BrianP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter! @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

- Once you accept their Follow request (click on the red Actions button at the top of the page; it looks like a check mark), you'll then need to send them a  Follow request (in the upper right-hand corner of their profile page) at that they'll have to accept.  Once you both are Following each other, then you can send them a Direct Message:

0 Likes