Cancelled order in limbo
jamb358

My order was cancelled as indicated by the ZEROPICK tracking number. This is preventing me from ordering a new phone for that line as that line is not eligible because the order is stuck in limbo. I have talked to several customer service agents. The first one said 24 hours for the order to be canceled, that wasn’t true. None of them were able to resolve the issue. Please provide a resolution to this issue.

0 Likes
Re: Cancelled order in limbo
jamb358

Just got off the phone with Verizon and they indicate that the phone has already been shipped and should arrive today. However, it was marked as shipped immediately after cancelling and the Tracking number ZEROPICK was added to indicate the cancellation. Hopefully, this can be resolved in my next call tomorrow.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is for your order to run smoothly. Is the tracking number for your order still showing 'ZEROPICK' or were you able to receive an updated tracking number over the phone?

*Ellisandra

0 Likes
jamb358

Hi Ellisandra,

ZEROPICK is still showing as the tracking number on this order and I don’t have an updated tracking number.

0 Likes
jamb358

To add further details the device was supposed to arrive today if it wasn't canceled. I have checked the order management systems for the two companies Verizon uses for shipping (UPS/FedEx) and both indicate no inbound shipments to my address. I have seen similar horror stories on this forum indicating days if not weeks with canceled orders/ZEROPICK stuck in limbo. I wish I saw these posts before and this whole ordeal could have been avoided.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jamb358! We are sorry you are experiencing this problem with your order, the cancelation of the order can take, up to 7 business days on being cancelled, after this time you are going to receive the confirmation of the cancel, and you can place a new order once this happens. 

>Luis

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get this figured out together.  We are sending a Private Message now.

-Sean

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jamb358, we want to ensure we're taking the right steps to clear out any cancelled orders. Please send us a private message to further assist and want to make this right. Thank you.

- Alan

0 Likes