Cannot access VoiceMail.
RScreename

I dial *86, hear the tones that the call is being placed and the timer starts. I never get the "Please enter your password" prompt - only silence while the time runs. I have tried entering my PW but still silence / cannot retrieve mail. I call my number from my phone and the same silence as well. I I call my phone from another phone, I can leave a VM but not access new VMs. HELP!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot access VoiceMail.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would suggest that you call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or another phone and ask them to reset your voicemail from their end and assist you with setting it up again.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot access VoiceMail.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RScreename,

Having access to your voicemail is a must, so we apologize for any frustration you're experiencing. Let's gather a bit more information so that we can help get you back up and running. When someone leaves you a voicemail message, do you get notification that you have a message waiting? When did this start happening? What model phone do you have?

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes