Cannot get signal on campus....after living here problem free, for 3 years.
Stimi

I've lived on campus for 3 years. I woke up last night to find my cell phone in a constant state of either "searching for svc" or having no bars. That's kind of weird. I went to Verizon stores a couple different times and long story short, the associate got a new LG ENV3 out of the box for me and let me take that one home and try it. No dice. I cannot get a signal on campus, where I have lived for 3 years and never had a problem with anything like this before. And no, I had a friend over and her Verizon wireless phone was working fine. This is kind of inconvenient for me, considering I can't call or text or receive either of those things when I'm on campus about 90% of my time. I've taken out the battery, turned it off, taken out the battery while it's on, dialed *228, nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Guess I'll just drive a block or two away from campus and hang out in my car where I can check my texts..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot get signal on campus....after living here problem free, for 3 years.
budone
Legend

Are you on an Alltel plan with a Verizon phone????  If the Alltel tower was taken down that would explain the reason the phone does not work while another does.Can you easily access your PRL??? If so what is it? That would let me know if you have an Alltel PRL.

Whereabouts are you located?

0 Likes
Re: Cannot get signal on campus....after living here problem free, for 3 years.
Stimi

Nope..I definitly should be all recent. I am in Kearney Nebraska and have been for 3 years...and like I said I've never had this kind of problem EVER before :smileysad:

0 Likes