Cannot make calls! *611 not working either. We don't have a landline. Is there an outage? Please tell us what's going on.
WOODYSROOST
Enthusiast - Level 1

Fulshear, TX. Cannot make calls.  *611 not working.  Please let us know when this issue will be resolved!

Labels (1)
Re: Cannot make calls!  *611 not working either.  We don't have a landline.  Is there an outage? Please tell us what's going on.
BLONDE201984
Enthusiast - Level 2

It’s not working in Ga for me neither

0 Likes
Re: Cannot make calls!  *611 not working either.  We don't have a landline.  Is there an outage? Please tell us what's going on.
21coy

Is this normal with Verizon?

0 Likes
BLONDE201984
Enthusiast - Level 2

I’ve been with them 14 years and I’ve never had this to happen. I am so agitated today that I’m about r to go somewhere else.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot make calls! *611 not working either. We don't have a landline. Is there an outage? Please tell us what's going on.
yankeerebel65

trouble in Little Rock, Ark too

0 Likes
Re: Cannot make calls! *611 not working either. We don't have a landline. Is there an outage? Please tell us what's going on.
KYLYNN78

I am having the same issue on Houston

0 Likes
amahnken

Google "verizon wireless system down". Downdetector will be one of the top search results. Open that site and check their map to see if your area is being reported.

I just spoke to CS via chat (bc I can't even dial 611, and their landline CS number is saying their service is down and call can't be completed--even from a landline), and they said my city's outage is known. Weird thing is I can still use my data and send/receive SMS (even to androids). While waiting for service restoration, turn on wi-fi calling. You should be able to make/receive calls as long as you're connected to wi-fi.

0 Likes
LADEAS3

Same issue here in Oklahoma.  Can't get through to live chat, *611 not working, tried calling them from a land line no luck.  Only calls I can make are to those on my plan

0 Likes
amahnken

LADEAS3​ -- I'm experiencing the exact same thing as you, but  I managed to get through to chat. I'm in OKC. There are a ton of outages around the metro. Not sure your location, but downdetector basically has the whole state red. CS said they are aware. No ETA for service restoration. Suggestion was to use wi-fi for calls. Is your data and SMS working?

0 Likes
WENCAE61
Enthusiast - Level 1

I cannot make calls in Houston, TX asking to dial *611 and the hangs up