Carryover Data Magically Disappeared.
Lee10
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had nearly 1 gb of carryover data leftover from February which I had purchased in February.  It clearly states that you have till the end of the following billing period to use it.

My new billing period started March 2.  On March 5, the carryover data was still available as it should be.  I just looked and today March 6, the carryover data is gone.

There is still nearly 6 of 8 gb for month left and that has decreased as used.

I am tired of this nonsense.  I bought the extra data at the end of the Feb billing period based on the express assurance it remains till end if following billing.

I took screen shots and do this every day because of your shenanigans.

Is this how you try to force customers into unlimited?  

0 Likes
Re: Carryover Data Magically Disappeared.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to have your data, Lee10. Have you seen any errors like this before? How did you access My Verizon to view this? Did you try a different method to access? Is your regular data the only avaialble service? Are you able to see your Carryover by heading to your bill?

JavierMD_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Carryover Data Magically Disappeared.
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Carryover data is not purchased. It's data that you didn't use the month before. If you have an 8 GB let's say and you only used 6 GB then you'd have 2 GB of carryover the next month. But yes if you purchased Data boost that will be carried over if you have any left. But it seems you have regular data left too to carry over unless you somehow used EXACTLY 8 GB last month. Seems unlikely

You know it might be a temporary glitch that will fix itself [removed] Your billing cycle doesn't end for another 4 weeks. [removed]  Oh by the way if you have single line yeah it'd be cheaper to go to unlimited data than have an 8 GB plan and buy extra data. [removed] For $20 more you could move to the 16 GB plan and get 8 extra GB instead of paying $15 for 1 GB.

Content modified as required by @verizon_wireless_terms

0 Likes