Cash only status confusion , NEED HELP PLEASE
RapsodieH

Hello all , hope everyone is having an amazing Saturday. I need help , suggestions , advice etc it will be greatly appreciated!!  Going to try to not make confusing, here goes nothing !

My account is currently eligible for upgrade (4 lines) so after several times trying and getting  error I spoke with Verizon CSR via chat and phone told system was having issue , go to store and won’t have any issues upgrading. Went to store , which is 1 hour 30 minutes away had nothing but issues couldn’t do in store , 2 hours later store CSR spoke with someone at Verizon CSR told I was on “Cash only “ status. 
Which I was temporarily but the payment issue was because of banking error , Verizon CSR had me send in letter from bank to get lifted off Verizon Account , which finally got situated by supervisor and financial services working hand in hand. Supervisor advised me financial services state could take 24/48 hours to completely be removed from account then I could upgrade online. Long story short fast forward , it was lifted but still couldn’t upgrade , after again several calls and told yet again to go to store , which again hours later still no upgrade at store. Was told go home call. So here we are been trying to upgrade for few months , no cash status on account but yet any time I try I have no finance limit and am sent letter via email stating reason I can do device payments is due to “Cash only “ status which isn’t on account. I’ve made several calls , did chat several times no resolves just hours and hours of being sent from chat to chat CSR or on phone being transferred from person to person with no resolve. Just a massive headache and high blood pressure. I’ve been extremely patient and can’t get any help or resolve. There has to be way to fix the issue which was not on me or my doing. Please any help or advise would be amazing. 
I’m trying to upgrade all 4 lines I have , turn in 4 iPhone 12s , and possible look into getting new iPad. I even offered let me pay $500, turn in 4 phones and then do device payments. I mean I think I’ve been understanding that mistakes happen we are all human but come on. I did my part and have done my due diligence now I think it’s about time Verizon does there’s. 

Sorry was long post wanted to try and be as detailed as I could. Thank you in advance for any and all help. Hope everyone enjoys there Saturday !!! 

Rapsodie 

0 Likes
Re: Cash only status confusion , NEED HELP PLEASE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RapsodieH, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Upgrading to a new device should always be a joyous time. We appreciate all of the steps you have taken in your efforts to resolve this matter. We want nothing more than to make sure you are able to upgrade your devices. If your account is still stuck n a Cash Only status you will need to continue to work with our Financial Services department to help remove this block and reinstate your account's available device credit.

Our Financial Services team can be reached by dialing *611 from your mobile device or 866-266-1445 Mon-Fri 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM ET and Sat 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM ET    -Sylvia

0 Likes
RapsodieH

Sylvia , 

Thank you so much for your quick response. I do want to let you know I have spoke to financial team several times since “Cash only “ status was removed. They advised me that I am not on cash only status , so shouldn’t have any issues in upgrading online , if I run into any issues with it then they assured me yet again that I could go to store again ( which again is over hour away ) and do in store with no issues. This time I called the store spoke with a Verizon in store CSR they said over the phone not much they can do but would take look at account and tell me yes come in , not showing any restrictions etc without giving me any personal information or information that is sensitive. 
So thinking wow finally this was worth it and heading to store just 2 weeks ago (November 22,2021)  but yet again waste of time both for me and in store Verizon CSR after them trying to take care of me , calling Verizon CSR and being transferred 4 times , a total of 4 hours in this store (So total of 6 1/2 hours give or take with driving and in store time ) I left aggravated and with no phones, no iPad !!! I left yet again with nothing but aggravation , headache , high blood pressure and ready to spit nails!!! 
So unfortunately me calling Financial yet again I don’t believe will get me any where or any resolve because I did that just 2 weeks ago so there has to be another or next step , someone who can get this done. Other than say we’ll just keep trying every week eventually it will work itself out , which has been only answer or resolve I have had which got once I got home from store and called spoke with Verizon CSR and then transferred to supervisor and this is what there answer was. 
Do you have any other thoughts or information on who is next in order for me to speak with to get this handled. Or do I just need to forget about upgrading and all and maybe look at other carriers. I really don’t want to do this as we usually get great coverage with Verizon cell service and a family that spends a lot of time on road that’s extremely important !!!! 

Any advice on next steps or just give up on it is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and help on this matter. 

Rapsodie 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RapsodieH, we value your loyalty and we never nat to see you go. We would like the opportunity to take a closer look at your account status. I have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you. -Sylvia

0 Likes