Cell Service in 94513
GREG1083

Good Afternoon,

I have been a long time Verizon costumer and have been very happy with the company until recently. I believe that a cell tower that they use has had an issue, either the lost access to it and possibly it was damaged. This situation began in May and we have been patiently waiting for it to be corrected. My families cell coverage/service while in the house is unbearable, we constantly need to walk outside of our home just to make or receive a phone call. We are also having an issue to with our home security system not functioning properly due to the unstable cell service. Needless to say my family and i are very frustrated with the current situation and preparing to leave Verzion for a company who can provide a better service.

What is Verizon doing to mitigate this problem and when can i expect it to b e fixed?

Thank you for your time.

Greg

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cell Service in 94513
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GREG1083,

We don't want to see you go, and thank you for your loyalty. Having service at home is important. I reviewed the zip code you provided, and everything checks out. I also sent you a private message to work with you to determine what options are available.

Kati_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes