Cell Service is Terrible
cwilson44
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same thing in New hampshire. Our service used to be great but within the past month or so it has been terrible. I have been a customer for a long time and have always lived in this area. Places where I used to have good service I now have little to no service drop calls are common now. It's not just me, everyone I know who has Verizon is having this same experience. I have called customer support and have gotten no solution. 

0 Likes
Re: Cell Service is Terrible
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can dig deeper for that solution, cwilson.44. Where are these places you used to have service? Are you experiencing an issues with voice, text, and data? Typically, when these service issues occur, what does your phone display regarding a signal? 

0 Likes
luvinthunder
Enthusiast - Level 1

We are having similar issues in our area. I have talked to several people who have verizon and they are all experiencing an issue. I live next door to a cell tower and there have been time I only have 3 bars. I have issues where text don't send on a regular basis anymore. It happens everywhere I go. I have even had trouble with text going with full bars. I just don't understand. About 3 to 5 years ago we left Verizon and went to AT&T because we had similar issues then. We came back because we heard people say it had improved. Now we are starting to have issues again and I am considering moving again because friends who have AT&T aren't having issues. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am shocked to hear that you received no solution. This does not sound like us at all. I would love to help and review your account since you have spoken to us already. I will send you a private message. -AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Cell Service is Terrible - your Coverage Map is WRONG
sregord

AmberF_VZW,

In my case ..at home.. Verizon Wireless is non-existent, except thru WIFI Calling or a Network Extender.  Options that require both electricity and an internet connection.

AT&T has put their antennas on a spruce tree replica-3rd party (GPS: 39.372181, -119.653197) tower in our neighborhood.  I have notified the local Verizon Wireless Office (Reno, NV)...(using an AT&T landline and in person) and the response? "our map says we have coverage".  The VZW coverage map is wrong.

We've had a long...good history with VZW.  We would like to finally get rid of the AT&T landline.  But our need for some kind of *911 access when the power is out, will force us to end our longtime relationship with VZW.

0 Likes
Re: Cell Service is Terrible - your Coverage Map is WRONG
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Leaving VZW is never good news. Service concerns are never fun. We recommend Wi-Fi and Network Extenders due to indoor services are not guaranteed. 

-Corey

0 Likes